Thursday, December 31, 2009

Marriage Messages For Cards

Cold Storm

A year? One more day? I do not care. A tear more.
A you do not care why I cry and I do not care why you laugh. I hide in your blue eyes as you slip the dress trying to convince me that this is what I want. You whisper in my ear so I think you want to hear and let me undress so they do not see anything. Our bodies come together as I traveled thousands of miles to go back to ask those questions to which they give up looking for answers. After the storm, I embrace you without feeling your skin, trying to get out repressed memories tearing my heart. Back to whisper a lie you do not need when you close your eyes. Watch your head on my chest while sleeping and that furtive tear if he slips through your hair.
I have to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment