Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Horse Riding With Brazilian Wax

artificial respiration, Ricardo Piglia


I know it's okay to say a book is a gift that truño. And in the case of artificial respiration also a great injustice to the book, which is very well written and not at all devoid of literary quality. But I have to admit to my shame that I have not heard anything. The novel has passages of great, true, but I do not know a whole what the author intended to have this history, I'm not even quite sure I understood what was the story itself. I suspect it is a kind of key book, written for the intellectual cronies can pick up the fly covert references found on him. To me this reading has made me more of a deep sense of frustration. But as you said the person who gave it to me: not the fault of the book, it's your fault . In other words, mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment