Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Aspiration In Bulldogs

69 - Luis Seoane

Listening Scalae the next installment of the podcast appears in conversation with Mario Roberto Alvarez Luis Seoane.Rescato figure from oblivion this text found in the exhibition TRIBUTE LA TORRE DE HERCULES, 49 DRAWINGS OF LUIS SEOANE I visited at his foundation in La Coruña and in its day and caught my atención.Aunque the context in which it was written not era architecture can be applied perfectly to el.Ultimamente'm reading about the different project processes and without a doubt, what is described in the following lines, is one of the clearest examples of how an idea can dream.

is curious what they see for not wanting to see some people. I close my eyes and see what I want. Ever fancied that even the smell of sea or of that village. Also
ever wanted to see the Irish coast who spoke the old Coruña look no clear horizon of a good clear day opening his eyes more than any other day, but I simply close the eyes to see and yet was an afternoon of thick fog. These characters evokes today, closing eyes just draw.


0 comments:

Post a Comment