Thursday, October 27, 2005

Watertown Ny Outlet Mall

72 - Frank Gehry

Frank Gehry is doing in the new headquarters Elciego Marquis de Riscal continuing the work of several architects on the theme of the wineries. Jerez Fisac \u200b\u200bacted in many years ahead of this flood-wine-marketing architecture being produced today. And seeing the image of construction reminds me of the words of one teacher I had, which in summary acknowledged that when he was still starting to plan for the plant, and then extrude the volumes. I imagine that Gehry will not follow the same method. What worries me most is the control of the machine is, if the forms are that way because he wants them to be so, or is this because the machine are provided. I like seeing this picture I lose, I will continue doing shoebox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment