Thursday, October 13, 2005

Mini Blisters On Feet

66 - Miguel Fisac \u200b\u200b

As often that one gets in front of the monitor found the other day a story that caught my attention. In this case was about the neglect suffered by the hermitage of Guadalix de la Sierra, Miguel Fisac \u200b\u200bwork, which is in a state of near ruin. This served as an excuse for me to review the work of this architect rebel, as he called Campo Baeza, and discover some of his eventful life, more characteristic of the protagonist of the following acclaimed novel by Dan Brown so far. In his writings can learn a great deal, I for my part, I prefer the way that tells how your project addresses. Directly copy what I've read, of a clarity and sincerity of those who own have nothing to hide.

First, consider more fully the possible everything that is related to the project and answer the question why? after obtaining a thorough knowledge of space required by that program, because the architecture is a set of spaces for human actions. I defined as "a piece of air humanized." We materialize graphically charts and tables.

Second, complete the information gained in response to the first question, with this other where? And analyzed the circumstances of place: urban or rustic, buildings or other natural, historical, artistic or other circumstances which have to be part of their environment and in general everything about the site.

Third, when I have the necessary information, including economic or other nature, I happen to think (and not earlier) how this project could be done architecturally both structurally and formally?

If, as I believe it is ordinarily would have begun to realize the project the answer to this question, we would have some knowledge that is taken into account and are useful to guide us towards a solution tailored to this case and possibly containing new suggestions. On the other hand the guidelines have broad enough to have several solutions, enabling them to analyze all and choose which seems more appropriate.

I have the conviction, and so I tell my clients that the solution fourteen is better than guns.

remains, finally, the need to add to the solution that I look more successful, a poetic touch. "One does not know" to do that which is technically correct construction, aspire to become a work of art.


0 comments:

Post a Comment